Moree is renowned as the Spa Capital of Australia. The existing facility consisted of a 50m pool with grandstand and two large, open air hot artesian sourced spas, located within the old administration and facility building.
ACOR worked with Swimplex and the Architect to find a workable solution for a comprehensive overhaul and refurbishment of the existing site.
ACOR provided Structural, Civil and Hydraulic services for the site refurbishment which included:
- New 50m Myrtha pool and surrounding concourse, grassed viewing hill and balance tanks
- The existing 50m pool shell was reused to accommodate two outdoor artesian spas and a program pool
- Splash deck
- Giant Water Slide
- New internal Artesian Spa reusing the existing shell
- Existing facility building refurbished to include new Artesian Spa and ‘Wellness Centre’, Gym, administration and kiosk
- New Roof Structure
- New Entry Ramp and Stairs