ACOR was commissioned by the National Parks and Wildlife Service to inspect, provide recommendations and design remediation procedures for a number of dilapidated historic structures located on the western shore of Bantry Bay.
ACOR’s work included:
- Extensive concrete testing
- Replacement of concrete floor suspended over water
- Design of steel-framed platform for temporary access and support
- Removal and remediation of steel roof trusses
- Patent resin injection system to address differential settlement of the building over land