Retail & Commercial
With signature projects including retail developments of up to $550M in size, $150M Headquarters and $170M Data Centres, ACOR is experienced in all facets of retail engineering to meet the diverse and dynamic needs of the retail supply, distribution and outlet chain.
Our designs optimise value with flexible spaces and servicing for future sustainability.
Our projects include regular, ongoing and repeat work for clients such as Woolworths, Costco, ALDI and IKEA. and cover:
- Logistics warehousing and distribution centres
- Major retail developments
- Home Improvement centres
- Bulk Outlet and speciality stores
- Critical supporting infrastructure (including Commercial Headquarters and Data Centres)
ACOR meets property owners and operators increasing demand for development solutions that improve building performance in energy consumption, water use, cost and occupant comfort, to provide financial and environmental sustainability while aiming for carbon neutrality.
Our projects range from new multi-storey Grade ‘A’ office accommodation and large-scale precinct developments, to redevelopments involving refurbishments and fit outs.
Project examples include:
- Charlestown Square Retail Development NSW ($550M)
- Riverlink Retail Commercial Centre QLD ($180M)
- Woolworths Support Office Headquarters Norwest Business Park NSW ($150M)
- Woolworths Data Centres NSW ($170M)
- ALDI Stores (ongoing rollout of new stores across NSW & ACT)
- Costco Wholesale (ongoing rollout of new warehouses across Australia)
- Masters Home Improvement Centres (several sites across NSW)
- Bunnings Retail and Trade Warehouse Bundamba QLD
- IKEA Marsden Park NSW
- BIG W Salamander Bay NSW