Position: Administrative Assistant
Our Newcastle office is looking for an experienced Administrator with a mature attitude and initiative to join our friendly and professional team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support in preparing client tenders and submissions
- Managing archiving of records
- Organising staff social functions
- Managing reception area, ie directing all calls, greeting guests and managing deliveries
- Maintaining office document templates and document control
- Managing office equipment (printers, photocopiers)
- Ordering office furniture (ie chairs, office storage)
- Renewing membership and subscriptions and maintaining membership database
- Utilising our billing system including updating client and project database, and invoicing
- Monitoring service provider accounts ie for stationery, couriers, office equipment etc
- Purchasing PPE (personal protective equipment) and maintaining database
- Organising business vehicle registrations and insurance renewals
- Ensuring WHS documentation and signage is appropriate
- General typing and administration
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-motivation and organisational skills
- Attention to detail with an appreciation of the bigger picture
This is an ideal role for someone returning to the workforce who is looking to apply their experience and skills in a rewarding environment and which offers some flexibility. The role could be full time, or negotiated as part time (4 full days p/wk or 5 days p/wk during school hours).
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.