Position: Assistant Project Manager
Our Perth office based in Fremantle is looking to recruit a Project Manager with 5 years+ experience in design and project management within an engineering consultancy or associated industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating sound judgement and technically accurate and feasible engineering and consultation solutions with minimal review
- Providing original contribution or applying new professional engineering approaches and techniques to the design or development of projects and solutions
- Managing challenges for which it is necessary to modify established guides and devise new approaches
- Consulting, recommending and advising in specialty engineering areas
- Outlining and assigning work to team and reviewing for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Managing projects that include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures. Providing technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Conducting site based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects.
- Working within the quality management system to ensure that client’s needs are understood and met.
- Providing engineering assessment, design and documentation of a high level within time, cost and quality expectations
- Determining and applying appropriate standards and methods to minimise health, safety and environmental risks
- Estimating and reviewing scope of works
- Producing project documentation to a high standard
You will have:
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum 5 years previous design and/or project management experience within an engineering consultancy or associated industry
- A strong working knowledge with a range of design software packages
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong design and/or project management skills
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.