Position: Bid Manager
As a Bid Manager, you will play a pivotal part in the process of securing opportunities for ACOR’s growth. You will be responsible for the development of pursuit plans, Bid Strategy, Bid Structure & message creation, whilst tracking major opportunities in the region. Working with local BD teams, you will develop strategies to position ACOR favourably and assist regional BD teams in wider Bid Strategy development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation of the Pursuit plan process within each of the targeted key clients, working with internal stakeholders to identify key strategies.
- Lead the development of the bid through creation of a unique selling proposition that provides clear differentiation.
- Develop key selling messages, write key content and format & present bid attractively.
- Own the bid management for your region to drive improved win rates
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and track opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable recent experience in bid management in an engineering consultancy, construction, or professional services environment.
- Practical working knowledge of bid process, including identification of effective bid strategies and the development of delivery processes.
- A flair for writing, demonstrated by previous success in taking technical information and presenting and formatting it logically.
- Capable with MS Suite, including Word and Power Point. Understand use of graphic tools to manage images.
- Great communication skills with proven experience building influential relationships across various levels of business
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.