Position: Building Services Designer
As a Designer & BIM Modeller, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level across our Building Services discipline. The ideal candidate will possess building services industry exposure as a Hydraulic Designer & BIM Modeller and a desire to develop their design skills in this exciting role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building Services design specified to current Australian standards and authority codes
- Utilise BIM tools and workflows to deliver small to large scale projects.
- Interpret BIM requirements and implement suitable BIM protocols.
- Utilise CAD tools and workflows to deliver small to large scale projects
- Ensure that accurate drawings and registration systems are produced according to supplied specifications and applicable standards, internal and external.
- Maintain technical standards as per contractual obligations.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and clients.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated minimum 3- 5 years’ experience working within the building services industry as Designer & BIM Modeller
- Experience with Hydraulic Design is highly regarded
- Demonstrated technical ability to represent company to internal & external stakeholders
- A desire to develop your design skills.
- Excellent knowledge and strong proficiency in Revit and Navisworks in both modelling and back-end program knowledge
- Effective, demonstrated communication skills
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.