Position: Civil Design Drafter
As a Civil Design Drafter, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. As a candidate, you will need solid, in-depth experience in and knowledge of AutoCAD and the drafting of civil plans for a range of project types, including land sub-divisions, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using AutoCAD for the drafting of civil plans for a range of project types, including land sub-divisions, commercial and infrastructure projects.
- Develop & update drafting standards as required
- Maintaining drafting templates, blocks and standard drawings and reviewing drafting sets prior to issue.
- Work independently, interfacing with clients and other stakeholders
- Lead & motivate a team of drafters and mentor young staff
Benefits and perks
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Skills and experience
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, with 12D design experience (intermediate knowledge of 12D)
- Demonstrate experience in site grading, earthworks, stormwater drainage, road & intersection design and In-Ground Services
- Experience in land sub-division design and/or Commercial/Retail Sites
- Previous team leader or mentoring experience will be highly regarded
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Civil Design. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.