Position: Civil Designer
As a Civil Designer, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. Candidate will need solid, in-depth experience in and knowledge of 12D and the design of civil plans for a range of project types, including land sub-divisions, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop detailed design drawings using AutoCAD and 12D software.
- Coordination with clients, engineers, and draftspersons in relation to civil engineering (and multidisciplinary) projects.
- Designing to relevant design codes and standards
- Producing designs utilising the 12D software program
- Working closely within a team environment to deliver a coordinated product.
- Liaising with ACOR staff, external project consultants, clients and public authorities to ensure successful project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, with 12d design experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with 12D preferred
- Demonstrate experience in a range of projects including commercial, infrastructure and other multidisciplinary works.
- Experience in land sub-division design
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Civil Design. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.