Position: Civil Drafter
About the role
As a Civil Drafter, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level.
Candidate will need solid, in-depth experience in and knowledge of AutoCAD and the drafting of civil plans for a range of project types, including site works, urban development and public domain projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using AutoCAD for the drafting of civil plans for a range of project types
- Develop & update drafting standards as required
- Maintaining drafting templates, blocks and standard drawings and reviewing drafting sets prior to issue.
- Work independently, interfacing with clients and other stakeholders as required
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, ensuring completed in timely & accurate manner
Skills and experience
- Recent, relevant experience with Civil Drafting
- Demonstrated success in using AutoCAD for site works and urban development
- Experience in roads (permanent and/or temporary works) and cycleways highly regarded
- Experience with vehicle tracking and swept path advantageous
- Proven ability to manage your own time in accordance with project timeframes
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.