Position: Civil Draftsperson
As a Civil Drafter, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. Candidate will need solid, in-depth experience in and knowledge of AutoCAD and the drafting of civil drawings for a range of project types, including site works, urban development and public domain projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using AutoCAD for the drafting of civil works for a range of project types
- Assist in Developing & updating drafting standards in coordination with the civil designer
- Maintaining drafting templates, standard drawings and ensuring drafting standards are in compliant with the company/client standard.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks, ensuring completed in timely & accurate manner
Skills & Experience
- Recent, relevant experience with Civil Drafting- preferred min exp of 2 years
- Demonstrated success in using AutoCAD for site works and urban development
- Civil 3D experience is advantageous but not essential
- Proven ability to manage your own time in accordance with project timeframes
- Produce work at a consistently high level, with great attention to detail
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Civil Design. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.