As a Draftsperson, you will be predominantly working with the Structural Engineering team but offering multi-disciplinary support to other related disciplines as required
You will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. The role incorporates the coordination and delivery of 2D & 3D designs for a range of project types, including urban development and the Built Environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide design and documentation to a high level within time, cost and quality expectations.
- Co-ordinating and delivering 2D and 3D design projects from concept to detailed design and construction.
- Supporting the core drafting team as required, in the capacity of drafting lead and design draftsperson to meet fluctuating project demands.
- Developing and assisting less experienced designers in 3D modelling techniques and other technical areas.
- Determining and applying of appropriate standards and methods to minimise health, safety and environmental risk during the project.
Skills & Experience
- Recent, relevant experience with Structural Drafting with relevant qualifications.
- Recent, relevant experience with multi-discipline drafting.
- Demonstrated ability in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Strong 2D and 3D documentation / modelling experience, 2D and 3D documentation / modelling capabilities in associated infrastructure
- Good understanding of technical engineering with demonstrated understanding of Standards and Legislation across disciplines.
- Produce work at a consistently high level with great attention to detail.
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies