Application Deadline: December 18, 2018
Our Perth office based in Fremantle is looking to recruit a Draftsperson to join our growing team.
As a 2D Drafter you shall be capable of assisting in the production of project drawings, with guidance from project engineers and more experienced Drafters.
You will be an SMP (Structural, Mechanical, Piping) trained Draftsperson with experience of P&IDs and relevant Piping/Mechanical design standards.
- Drafting using AutoCAD in line with time and cost requirements.
- Drafting, layouts, mark ups and detailing drawings in coordination with Engineer’s design and in accordance with company and client procedures.
- Review mark ups made and complete all the requested changes within a reasonable timeframe, that may include all engineering disciplines.
- Assisting other teams, as required, to deliver project documentation in line with client expectations.
- Produce project deliverables, safely, at high standard within time, cost, quality and environmental constraints.
- A proven competency in the use of AutoCAD 2D is required
- Suitable qualification in Design/Drafting is advantageous
- Computer skills in areas outside of CAD i.e. Word Processing, Excel and Outlook
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.