Position: Electrical Engineer
This position exists to support the success of ACOR Rudds both locally and on a national level and requires a high level of leadership, as well as professional engineering and project management tasks.
The role of Electrical Engineer will be responsible for technical and delivery aspects of the projects on which we work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make responsible decisions on matters assigned, including the establishment of professional engineering standards and procedures. Consult, recommend and advise in speciality engineering areas.
- Outline and assign work to team(s) and review for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Plan, direct, co-ordinate and supervise the work of other professional and technical staff
- Manage projects that shall include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures. Provide technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Site based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects.
- Develop and assist less experienced engineers in engineering and control techniques and other technical areas
Skills & Experience – Required:
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum 8 – 15 years’ experience as electrical engineer within an engineering consultancy or associated industry
- A strong working knowledge with a range of design software packages
- Well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong engineering and design skills
- High level of Project delivery and Technical ability across within the Electrical Discipline
- Able to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management
Skills & Experience – Preferred:
- Chartered Engineer with Engineers Australia
- Strong Business Development Skills
Benefits of ACOR:
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.