Position: ESD Engineer
As an ESD Engineer, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. The ideal candidate will require engineering and project management skills to obtain, secure, manage and deliver successful projects for the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide ESD solutions which are fit for purpose, practical, cost effective and comply with relevant design & regulatory standards
- Take responsibility for the delivery and planning for ESD projects and sub-projects
- Understand, identify and proactively manage project risk.
- Develop projects (or components of projects), design basis, scope of work and the like.
- Participate in design reviews and risk assessments.
- Collaborate with building services engineering staff.
- Provide ESD advice to project design team members, including advice pertaining to
- NCC DtS Compliance.
- Produce ESD calculations and energy modelling
- Assure that project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Develop ESD initiatives and concepts for inclusion in building design.
- Contribute to standards, templates and similar documents used to communicate ESD requirements, deliverables and the like.
Skills & Experience
- Able to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management.
- High level of project management and technical ability across ESD.
- Highly developed analytical and assessment skills.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders on behalf of clients.
- High level report writing and communication skills.
- Able to undertake problem solving to derive innovative solutions.
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounts on everyday products and services.
- Regular social and fundraising events.
- Ongoing learning and development.
- 100% employee owned company.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.