Position: Executive Assistant
We are proud of our workplace culture, and we reward and recognise our people who best represent our company values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration and courage.
This permanent role will provide a high level of administrative and operational support to the MD and will play an integral part in the wider Group and the continued improvement of the business through working with the broader leadership group. This is a great career opportunity and will suit someone who is positive, adaptable and team focused.
The MD is one of the founders of the business and is an authentic leader with a very personable approach to doing business and dealing with people. He is passionate about realising the vision for the business and ensuring we invest in our culture and develop our people as part of that journey.
- Provide high-quality administrative assistance
- Diary management including booking and preparing for meetings
- Assist with managing incoming/outgoing communication via email, Microsoft Teams and phone
- Manage logistics for travel including booking flights and accommodation
- Format presentations, documents and reports
- Assist with drafting of internal communications
- Liaise and collaborate with other people across the business
- Manage projects as required including occasional planning workshops and internal events
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role (providing support at an Executive/MD level)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build relationships and trust at all levels of the business and with external parties
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work independently and manage competing priorities and tasks
- Proactive work approach with focus on identifying opportunities to add value
- Attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality with a professional manner
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and assistance with key internal communications
- Compiling Board reports and assisting with agenda and minute preparation would be desirable, but not essential
Benefits of ACOR:
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- 100% employee owned company
- Ongoing learning & development
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Employee Assistance Program
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.