Position: Hydraulic Services Engineer
As a Hydraulic Services Engineer, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities such as developing concept and detailed design solutions to agreed client requirements.
We are seeking a level of hands on competence in the use of CAD and REVIT applications, and a level of commercial maturity with the understanding that project success is defined by delivering the agreed outcomes on time, quality and functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consulting, recommending and advising in speciality engineering area, including establishment of professional engineering standards and procedures.
- Outlining and assigning work to team(s) and reviewing for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Managing projects that shall include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures
- Providing technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Site based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering with recent, relevant experience working as a Hydraulics Engineer/Consultant
- Sound understanding of hydraulic and fire protection systems.
- Demonstrated engineering and design skills in either plumbing or a consultancy environment
- A high level of understanding of relevant Australian Standards, especially in relation to a range of residential, healthcare, commercial, industrial, institutional, defence and mixed use projects
- A strong working knowledge with a range of design software packages (REVIT) and well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management
- A good level of report writing and communication skills
Benefits of ACOR:
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
- Ability to grow within a multidisciplinary company.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.