Position: Jnr Receptionist/ Administrator
Our St Leonards office is seeking to appoint a Junior Receptionist/Administrator to play an integral part in ensuring the office/reception is run efficiently and effectively, whilst delivering a friendly and approachable service.
The successful candidate will need to be personable with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Reception – managing all incoming / outgoing phone calls, welcoming visitors to the office, courier deliveries, sorting of mail
- Data entry and database management
- Managing the general email inbox
- Supporting the Office Manager as directed
- Booking staff travel
- Organising lunches / catering
- Maintaining company vehicle bookings
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Updating of internal directories
- General administration tasks
You will bring:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional presentation
- Reliability and punctuality
- Organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Excellent phone manner
- Responsibility and trustworthiness
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to launch your corporate career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
This is a full time position with an immediate start.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country.