Position: Junior Administration Assistant
Our St Leonards office is looking for an entry-level Administration Assistant with enthusiasm and initiative to join our friendly Building Services team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration assistance to the team
- General typing and minute taking
- Offering general computer assistance to some team members
- Assisting with setting up projects on the project management software (Synergy)
- Assisting with formatting of general project-based documents
- Assisting with project invoicing
- Lodging for services in project locations
- Assisting with lodgement of council applications
- Conducting internal monthly auditing for quality assurance
- Collating and printing group documents
- Uploading/downloading information online
- Assisting with meeting organisation
- Organising internal technical update meetings
- Liaising with suppliers for office information sessions
- Providing reception relief on occasion
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Self-motivation and organisational skills
- Attention to detail with appreciation of the bigger picture
- Prior administration experience (ideally 2 years)
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.