Position: Junior Receptionist/Administrator
Our South Brisbane office is seeking to appoint a Junior Receptionist/Administrator
to play an integral part in ensuring the office/reception is run efficiently and effectively, whilst delivering a friendly and approachable service.
The successful candidate will need to be personable with great initiative, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking care of Reception – incoming/outgoing phone calls, welcoming visitors to the office, courier deliveries, sorting of mail etc.
- Managing and restocking office equipment, stationery supplies, uniforms and staff amenities
- Filing and archiving – managing and maintaining archive records
- Data entry and database management
- Managing the general email inbox and collecting mail/post
- Supporting the Office Manager as directed and general assistance to all staff including document formatting, faxing, scanning, photocopying and binding
- Managing meeting room bookings and writing up bookings on the meeting room board
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills (including phone skills)
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional personal presentation
- Punctual and reliable with a go-getter attitude
- High level organisational, coordination and prioritisation skills
- Committed towards undertaking duties efficiently with a strong attention to detail
Prior experience working in a customer service environment and/or answering phone calls will be highly regarded.
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.