Position: Junior Receptionist/ Administrator
Our Brisbane office is looking for an entry-level Receptionist/Administrator to play an integral part in ensuring the office/reception is run efficiently and effectively, whilst delivering a friendly and approachable service.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manning of Reception – incoming/outgoing phone calls, welcoming visitors to the office, courier deliveries, sorting of mail etc.
- Manage and restock office equipment, stationery supplies, uniforms and staff amenities
- Filing and archiving – manage and maintain archiving records
- Data entry and database management
- Managing of the general email inbox
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Credit Card reconciliation – ensuring all receipts are received for credit card transactions
- Support the Office Manager / Executive Assistant as directed
- General assistance to all staff including document formatting, faxing, scanning, photocopying and binding
- General office housekeeping
- Organising of morning tea, lunch and coffee orders
- Maintaining company vehicle requirements
- Renewal and updating of memberships & subscriptions
- Manage meeting room bookings and write up bookings on the meeting room board
- Type up meeting minutes
- Ensure the sign in and out book is completed by staff daily and an updated one is ready to go with names updated each month
You will have:
- Experience working in a receptionist/administrative role
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.