Position: Lead Electrical Draftsperson
As a Lead Electrical Drafter, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. The ideal candidate will possess building services industry exposure in Electrical Services with experience in power distribution, communications, security, audio visual, and strong communication skills to manage the electrical drafting team.
The drafting team plays a pivotal role in our project teams, so a high level of drafting proficiency is important to your success in the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Electrical Drafting and documentation in accordance with ACOR and industry standard procedures, utilising REVIT and AutoCAD
- Sound experience using clash detection and coordination platforms such as Navisworks.
- Contribute to & influence the design process by delivering exceptional drawing sets and 3D models.
- Leadership experience, with the ability to mentor, coach, and guide junior drafters.
- A solid understanding of BIM, and how this can contribute to and influence the overall design process.
- Experience working on a broad range of projects and be comfortable managing your own workload alongside engineers and drafters to create the best solution.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated drafting experience working within the building services industry, with exposure to Electrical Services and a broad knowledge of interfacing with mechanical, hydraulics and fire protection services.
- Demonstrated technical ability to represent company to internal & external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and proficiency in REVIT & AutoCAD in both modelling and back-end program knowledge
- Effective, demonstrated communication skills.
- Diploma in Electrical Service or equivalent will be highly regarded.
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Drafting Design. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies