Position: Learning and Development Consultant
We are proud of our workplace culture, and we reward and recognise our people who best represent our company values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration and courage.
Our St Leonard’s office is looking for an experienced Learning and Development specialist who will design our national L&D framework in consultation with key stakeholders across the business.
Your L&D expertise will see you play a crucial role in the growth and development of our people, ensuring they have the necessary skills and knowledge to fulfil their potential and meet the needs of our growing organisation.
- Develop a comprehensive Learning and Development framework using contemporary techniques and tools
- Undertake training needs analysis utilising competencies
- Design and develop quality Learning and Development content, materials and learning tools
- Develop and implement training plans with scoping for timelines and costings
- Build strong and trusted business relationships across the business
- Contribute to the development of relevant internal processes and policies that support the L&D strategy and implementation
- Source appropriate third party training providers as required
- Advise on relevant methods of training delivery with emphasis on webinar, virtual classroom and blended learning.
Your skills & experience:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, with work in a professional services environment an advantage
- Understanding and application of adult learning principles
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project planning skills
You will be part of a small and collaborative team, and report to the Manager – People Services. The role will be on a 6mth contract basis initially with potential for ongoing/permanent employment.
Benefits of ACOR:
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.