Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Location: Western Sydney
Reporting to the National Strategy Leader – Clients, this influential and increasingly important Sydney-based role will suit a dynamic marketing and communications professional who can work effectively with key leaders across our national business to help build our brand and position us for future success.
You will have at least seven (7) years’ experience in a Communications and Marketing role, bringing an understanding of Business Development in a B2B context, and an ability to engage with new and existing stakeholders to create further growth opportunities. You will be an outstanding communicator with experience in the production and delivery of content that is compelling to both internal and external audiences. An ability to build networks and influence team members across our business will be critical to your success.
- Develop and implement comprehensive communications and marketing strategies including the production and management of an Editorial Calendar
- Contribute to the strategic direction of all marketing and communications activities
- Drive internal communications, including Intranet Management, to support key corporate initiatives and branding
- Support, and contribute to, the implementation of the ACOR Business Development Strategy
- Plan any externally focused PR and thought leadership campaigns, securing relevant local and national media coverage where necessary, manage issues and conduct memorable events, both online and face-to-face
- Develop and manage an industry engagement plan, which may involve sponsorships, conference involvement and the preparation of award submissions
- Working with our People Services team to develop campaigns aimed at attracting top industry talent to ACOR
- As part of our marketing mix, develop and manage a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and position ACOR for future success. This will include enhancement of our website and other platforms in terms of content, engagement and SEO.
- Act as champion of the ACOR brand, including the management of our brand style and guidelines, along with the ACOR image library for use in various marketing initiatives and proposals
- Contribute to and prepare key publications, presentations, reports and other marketing collateral
- Manage external resources (agencies), as required.
- Support and manage one team member
You will bring:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a Marketing or Business Development role, preferably in a professional services environment
- Previous involvement of working in an engineering or professional service firm would be advantageous.
- Degree in Business (Marketing) or Communications (Journalism)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Examples of your work will be requested).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative environment
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritise competing demands
- Experience with the development and implementation of business development strategy
- Strong judgement and ability to make well-reasoned decisions
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to high-quality outcomes
- Demonstrated digital marketing expertise, including Intranet management, Social Media and online event management
- Creative development exposure, including graphic design and knowledge of the Adobe suite of software
- Experience in organising and coordinating internal events, external forums (online and face-to-face) and other important client functions
- Can-do attitude with a strong client focus
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.