Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Our Sydney office is looking for Marketing & Communications Manager to lead the National implementation of our Marketing Communications strategy.
This influential and increasingly important role will suit a dynamic marketing and communications professional who can work effectively with key leaders across our national business to help build our brand and position us for future success.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a high performing Marketing & Communications professional to take their next step into a senior role; or would equally suit someone with more experience who is looking for a new challenge.
You will be an outstanding communicator and have the ability to engage with new and existing stakeholders to create further growth opportunities for ACOR .
It’s a hands-on role so your experience in the production and delivery of content that is compelling to both internal and external audiences, will stand you in high regard.
- Develop and implement comprehensive communications and marketing strategies
- Contribute to the strategic direction of all marketing and communications activities
- Drive internal communications, including Intranet Management, to support key corporate initiatives and branding
- Develop and manage an industry engagement plan, which may involve sponsorships, conference involvement and the preparation of award submissions
- Working with our People Services team to develop campaigns aimed at attracting top industry talent to ACOR
- As part of our marketing mix, develop and manage a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and position ACOR for future success.
Skills and experience
- Degree in Business (Marketing) or Communications (Journalism)
- Previous involvement of working in an engineering or professional service firm would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Examples of your work will be requested).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated digital marketing expertise, including Intranet management, Social Media and online event management
- Creative development exposure, including graphic design and knowledge of the Adobe suite of software
- Experience in organising and coordinating internal events, external forums (online and face-to-face) and other important client functions
- Experience in the preparation of high level presentation material
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.