Position: Mechanical BIM Designer
As a Mechanical Designer you will be working integrally with our multi-disciplined team, and responsible for mechanical services engineering design documentation.
You will work closely with our other discipline heads and the various BIM teams to coordinate multi-disciplined projects on which you are working, with a focus on delivery of technically diverse and complex projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Mechanical services design and analysis in accordance to Industry Standards, assisting with drafting/modelling projects
- Developing mechanical design projects (or components of projects), design basis, scopes of work On specific projects you may be designated as the BIM project lead and will be responsible for managing the BIM process on behalf of the team
- Coordination of mechanical services designs with all other design disciplines, ensuring effective planning and delivery of allocated projects
- Participation in design and safety reviews, and risk assessments, as well as construction support activities including RFIs, reviews, construction site visits and design revisions
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated, recent experience in mechanical services design engineering
- Proven competence in BIM, Revit documentation experience
- Experience using Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD, Navisworks experience preferred
- Demonstrated team leader, management or mentoring experience highly regarded
- Experience with documentation control platforms (e.g. Aconex, Project web, Procore or similar)
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from Recruitment Agencies