Position: Mechanical Engineer
Our St Leonards office is looking for a highly skilled Mechanical Engineer with 3-10 years’ experience and a proven track record in project management and building services design to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Mechanical services design and analysis using industry standards
- Taking responsibility for the internal management of the delivery and planning for allocated projects
- Understanding, identifying and proactively managing project risks
- Developing mechanical design projects (or components of projects), design basis, scopes of work, etc.
- Attending and leading ACOR mechanical representation in project design meetings with Client teams
- Participation in design and safety reviews, and risk assessments
- Participation in construction support activities including responses to requests for information, submittal reviews, construction site visits, and design revisions/management of change
- Completion of discipline checks for design documents and drawings
- Management of and assisting in the production of CAD documentation
- Coordinating staff and project specific CAD and Revit drafting deliverables
You will have:
- University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
- 3-10 years mechanical (HVAC) engineering experience across a range of sectors
- Understanding of standards and legislation across various disciplines
- Understanding of project management processes and delivery
- Strong technical and client management skills, including a professional approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Confidence and determination in problem solving to derive innovative solutions
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.