Position: National Leader – Administration
As a National Leader – Administration, you will support the success of ACOR both locally and on a national level. The role encompasses responsibility for supporting & overseeing the administration management within the business & providing leadership & guidance to the administrative and office management team.
This newly created, senior position involves the development, co-ordination and ownership of the national administration processes that support growth in each part of the business across our three main focus areas: People, Clients and Delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop & implement national administration processes that align with our focus areas of People, Clients & Delivery
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to ensure underlying business support processes are aligned with our key objectives.
- Co-ordinate the coaching and development of our Administration Office Managers to ensure consistency in delivery of customer centric service & results, across the business.
- Support HR functionality with return to work & employee lifecycle management across the business, as required.
- Provide a high level of quality administrative support to Company Secretary.
- Promote a nurturing & positive team culture where team members are valued.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in a senior role with detailed, demonstrated experience in a broad range of administrative tasks.
- Qualifications in Business Administration preferred and highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or implementing a national administrative framework to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Proven success collaborating with multiple stakeholders to identify and implement new change initiatives.
- Ability to work amongst a complex business structure, with multiple disciplines and locations.
- Knowledge of up-to-date technologies and processes to improve productivity & efficiency.
- High level communication skills with the ability to network, influence, lead and motivate staff.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Experience in a Professional Services or Service-related business environment will be highly regarded.
This is a national role that can be based from any of ACOR’s office locations including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth. Occasional travel will be expected to carry out the duties of this role.
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to make a real difference to our Administrative function. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee-owned company.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.