Position: National Leader – QA
As a National Leader-QA, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. With responsibility for all ACOR’s office across Australia, this role will encompass all aspects of QA, OHS & SiD management.
This newly created, senior position will operationally lead and direct the QA, OHS & SiD procedures and ensure collaboration across offices & disciplines, ensuring value add at each stage of the process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day management of existing QA team.
- Manage our existing QA, OHS & Safety in Design procedures, ensuring consistency across each office location.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to ensure underlying processes are aligned with our key objectives.
- Identify & implement changes to procedures where necessary.
- Co-ordinate the coaching and development of our multi-disciplinary teams to ensure consistency in delivery of results across the business.
- Manage non-conformances and identify opportunities to enhance efficiency and learnings to improve the business.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Quality, Engineering or similar
- Relevant experience in a senior role with demonstrated leadership experience in QA.
- Demonstrated experience implementing & managing QA/OHS systems in a mid-large size organisation.
- Experience in an Engineering Consultancy, or a demonstrated understanding of multi-disciplinary engineering practices is preferred and highly regarded.
- Proven success collaborating with multiple stakeholders to identify and implement new change initiatives.
- Ability to work amongst a complex business structure, with multiple disciplines and locations.
- High level communication skills with the ability to network, influence, lead and motivate staff.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
This is a national role that can be based from any of ACOR’s office locations including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Perth. Occasional travel will be expected to carry out the duties of this role.
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to make a real difference to our QA function. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee-owned company.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.