Position: People Services Advisor
Application Deadline: December 18, 2018
Our new role of People Services Advisor has been created to work closely with the Manager – People Services ensuring the operational needs of the business are met and our people strategy is delivered. With several exciting projects on the horizon, you will help to shape the role which will involve core responsibilities:
- Manage key aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Coordinate and develop our talent acquisition process
- Provide general HR advice, coaching and support to our leaders
- Contribute to establishing our Learning & Development Program
- Administer remuneration, benefits and rewards programs
- Maintain and optimise our HRIS (EHero) and identify areas to leverage technology
- Participate in a number of strategic People Services initiatives and programs
- Identify opportunities to continually build upon our Employer Brand
- Implement contemporary HR practices and approaches which add value
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
- 2-3 years generalist HR experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Understanding of employee relations and the legislative framework
- Solutions focused with commercial acumen
- Attention to detail with an appreciation of the bigger picture
- Passionate advocate for HR and it’s positive impact on business
This is a unique career opportunity for a HR professional looking to continue learning and developing within a business that is genuinely committed to their people and helping them realise their potential.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Nicole Brewer (Manager – People Services) on 02 9438 5098 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country.