Position: Project Manager
Application Deadline: December 18, 2018
Our Perth office based in Fremantle is looking to recruit a Project Manager with 5 years+ experience in design and project management within an engineering consultancy or associated industry.
As a Professional Engineer/ Project Manager your role will involve:
- Demonstrating sound judgement and technically accurate and feasible engineering and consultation solutions with minimal review
- Providing original contribution or applying new professional engineering approaches and techniques to the design or development of projects and solutions
- Managing challenges for which it is necessary to modify established guides and devise new approaches
- Consulting, recommending and advising in specialty engineering areas
- Outlining and assigning work to team and reviewing for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Managing projects that include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures. Providing technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Conducting site based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects.
- Working within the quality management system to ensure that client’s needs are understood and met.
- Providing engineering assessment, design and documentation of a high level within time, cost and quality expectations
- Determining and applying appropriate standards and methods to minimise health, safety and environmental risks
- Estimating and reviewing scope of works
- Producing project documentation to a high standard
University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.