Position: Project Manager
Our team based in Fremantle and Broome are looking for an Engineer or Construction Management professional with 5-10 years experience in construction consulting and/ or contracting.
Our Defence Portfolio is expanding and we are looking for Project Managers to lead our Programme of Works packages for Department of Defence.
Our projects are client facing and include:
- Design management, cost management, stakeholder liaison, procurement and construction support.
- Refurbishments and upgrades, through to new facilities and infrastructure.
- Locations at various Defence bases in WA with an opportunity to manage various projects in the Northern Territory.
Your role will involve:
- Demonstrating sound judgement and technically accurate and feasible engineering and consultation solutions with minimal review
- Providing original contribution or applying new professional engineering approaches and techniques to the design or development of projects and solutions
- Managing challenges for which it is necessary to modify established guides and devise new approaches
- Consulting, recommending and advising in specialty engineering areas
- Outlining and assigning work to team and reviewing for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Managing projects that include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures.
- Providing technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Conducting site-based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects.
- Working within the quality management system to ensure that client’s needs are understood and met.
- Providing engineering assessment, design and documentation of a high level within time, cost and quality expectations
- Determining and applying appropriate standards and methods to minimise health, safety and environmental risks
- Estimating and reviewing scope of works
- Producing project documentation to a high standard
University Engineering Degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to join a growing company. You will be supported by an established office with significant resources, while building on your reputation and skills.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.