Position: Quality Assurance Administrator
Our St Leonards office is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Administrator with previous administration and document-control experience, to support the Group. This is a newly created role and will require you to bring a mature attitude, initiative and a positive outlook.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and monitoring QA audit compliance across the group
- Managing document templates and liaise with template owners in regards to formatting requirements
- Formatting MS Word documents consistent with ACOR branding
- Updating QA Master Register with document details
- Ensuring revision control on each document recorded
- Providing guidance to teams on control and records management
- Advising document owners when documents are due for review and follow up
- Ensuring all branding styles are current and ensure styles are kept to a limit
- Updating branding style reference material as required
- Assisting to maintain the QA Work Instructions
- Recording internal monthly statistics for environmental records
- Purchasing and managing requested Australian Standards and notifying teams of updated Australian standards
You will have:
- A detail-oriented approach and focus in your work
- Ideally worked in a QA related role
- Previous experience in administration and writing work instructions
- A good understanding of document control
- Previous experience in a role involving formatting documents
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Professional
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- A team player mindset, someone who enjoys working with professionals in a professional manner and enjoys building relationships
This position will also require occasional interstate travel.
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.