Position: Recruitment Specialist
Our St Leonard’s office is looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist who will build our attraction and recruitment strategy to meet the needs of our growing organisation. Your expertise will see you play a crucial role in ensuring we secure talent and leaders that align with our culture and values.
- Developing customised recruitment strategies to enable effective recruitment of top talent
- Working closely with hiring managers across the business to understand specific recruitment needs
- Supporting hiring managers throughout the interview process and providing coaching on best practice interview techniques
- Developing interview criteria defining key competencies and attributes for potential ACOR employees
- Collaborating with business leaders to build talent pools and pipelines for future resourcing
- Preparing advertising across a range of online platforms
- Reviewing, shortlisting and screening of potential candidates where required
- Managing the offer process and contributing to our onboarding program
- Identifying opportunities to improve employee experience throughout the attraction and recruitment process
Your skills & experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in Engineering or a professional services environment
- Recruitment for roles at management and senior level
- Extensive experience across end to end recruitment
- Undergraduate/ Graduate recruitment and assessment campaigns
- Exposure to effective onboarding programs
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strong project planning skills
- Ideally you will bring market knowledge, networks and relationships in the Engineering industry
- 3+ years experience working in an internal recruitment role
You will be part of a small and collaborative team, and report to the Manager – People Services. This opportunity could potentially be worked on a part-time basis.
Benefits of ACOR:
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.