Position: Senior Civil Designer
As a Civil Designer, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. Candidate will need solid, in-depth experience in and knowledge of 12D and the design of civil plans for a range of project types, including land sub-divisions, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop detailed design drawings using AutoCAD and 12D software.
- Conducting thorough self-checking and checking of designs, information, drawings and documentation undertaken by others
- Performing to a high standard of design and documentation
- Guiding and training junior drafting and design staff
- Working closely within a team environment to deliver a coordinated product
- Liaising with ACOR staff, external project consultants, clients and public authorities to ensure successful project outcomes
- Lead/mentor a team of designers and drafters whilst coordinating with wider business
- Assist and prepare in the documentation of winning bids.
Skills & Experience
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD and 12d with 5 to 8 years’ experience
- Experience in multidiscipline building and land development projects but can consider a specialist in either area
- Demonstrate experience in a range of projects including commercial, infrastructure and other multidisciplinary works.
- Demonstrate experience in land development / sub-division design
- Previous team leader or mentoring experience will be highly regarded
If you are a motivated person who welcomes new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in Civil Design. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.