Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
We are proud of our workplace culture, and we reward and recognise our people who best represent our company values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration and courage.
About the role
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of key projects in the Healthcare industry, both locally and on a national level.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proven engineering leadership and hold a CPEng qualification. Experience working on key healthcare projects is preferred and will be highly regarded.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make responsible decisions on matters assigned, including the establishment of professional engineering standards and procedures.
- Provide detailed knowledge in relation to your field when consulting, making recommendations and advising clients.
- Outline and assign work to team(s) and review for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Manage all aspects of projects, including design, specification, and reporting
- Provide technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Site based inspections, engineering, and commission services to internal and external projects
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships through a high-level consultative approach
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering with CPEng qualification (essential)
- Demonstrable success as an Electrical Engineer within an engineering consultancy or associated industry
- Recent, relevant senior engineering experience in NSW Healthcare related projects will be very highly regarded
- Proven project delivery experience, including ability to communicate on a technical and project level with clients
- Strong engineering & design skills, including working knowledge with a range of design software packages
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to provide detailed reports