Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
Application Deadline: December 18, 2018
ACOR Kersulting in Melbourne are looking for a talented Senior Electrical Engineer motivated to take the next step forward in their career.
The successful candidate will satisfy the following essential criteria:
- 5-8+ years’ relevant engineering experience in Australia
- Chartered Electrical Engineer with relevant Electrical Engineering qualification
- Ability to coordinate and carry out electrical design as part of a team for a range of projects which may be single discipline or multi-discipline and may span over multiple offices.
- Proven ability to assist with management of project delivery and team resources to ensure project delivery is within budget and on time.
- Proven business development skills.
- Health, Defence and Education project experience, desirable.
- Ability to prepare project design reports, budgets and fee proposals.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong commitment to safety and knowledge and use of standard engineering work practices.
- Electrical Design and Drafting experience using AutoCAD and Revit Optional.
- Experience in estimation, quoting and tendering processes.
- Experience in production of documents – functional descriptions and test documents.
- Functional Safety Training and experience, desirable.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Some travel is required for this role.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.