Position: Senior Hydraulic Services Consultant
As a Senior Hydraulic Services Consultant, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities such as developing concept and detailed design solutions to agreed client requirements.
We are seeking a level of hands on competence in the use of CAD and REVIT applications, and a level of commercial maturity with the understanding that project success is defined by delivering the agreed outcomes on time, quality and functionality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making responsible decisions on matters assigned, including the establishment of professional engineering standards and procedures. Consulting, recommending and advising in speciality engineering areas
- Outlining and assigning work to team(s) and reviewing for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Managing projects that shall include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures
- Providing technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Site based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 8 -15 years experience working as a Hydraulics Consultant within Australia
- A high level of understanding of relevant Australian Standards
- A strong working knowledge with a range of design software packages and well-developed computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong engineering and design skills
- Able to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management
- A good level of report writing and communication skills
Benefits of ACOR:
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.