Position: Senior Hydraulics Consultant
As a Senior Hydraulics Consultant, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. The ideal candidate will require engineering and project management skills to develop concept and detailed design solutions to agreed client requirements.
- Making responsible decisions on matters assigned, including the establishment of professional engineering standards and procedures.
- Consulting, recommending, and advising in speciality engineering areas
- Outlining and assigning work to team(s) and reviewing for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Managing projects that shall include design, specification and reporting in coordination with company and client procedures
- Providing technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Site based inspections, engineering, and commission services to internal and external projects
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in Hydraulics Consulting with demonstrable experience in a Lead capacity
- A high level of understanding of relevant Australian Standards
- A strong working knowledge with a range of design software packages and well-developed computer skills, including CAD & REVIT applications
- Strong engineering and design skills, proven ability to develop complex design solutions
- Able to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management
- A good level of report writing and communication skills
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.