Position: Senior Mechanical Engineer
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of key projects across various industries, including education and defence and will be able to demonstrate proven engineering leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Make responsible decisions on matters assigned, including the establishment of professional engineering standards and procedures
- Lead and mentor a small team of qualified engineers & designers
- Provide detailed knowledge in relation to your field when consulting, making recommendations and advising clients.
- Outline and assign work to team(s) and review for technical accuracy and adequacy
- Manage all aspects of projects, including design, specification, and reporting
- Provide technical direction, oversight and management of both engineering and design projects
- Site based inspections, engineering, and commission services to internal and external projects
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships through a high-level consultative approach
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Building Practitioner (VIC)
- Demonstrable success as a Mechanical Engineer within an engineering consultancy or associated industry
- Proven project delivery experience, including ability to communicate on a technical and project level with clients
- Prior leadership experience is highly regarded
- Strong engineering & design skills, including working knowledge with a range of design software packages
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to provide detailed repots and communicate effectively with stakeholders
Benefits of ACOR
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.