Position: Senior Structural Engineer
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. The ideal candidate will require engineering and project management skills to obtain, secure, manage and deliver successful projects for the business.
About the Role
- Identify key clients and develop strategies and standards to maintain and enhance relationships
- Independently manage engineering requirements for projects (or parts of projects) requiring substantial professional experience
- Undertake improvement of professional engineering tasks, project management and project controls
- Site based inspections, engineering and commission services to internal and external projects
- Monitor project controls and assessment, design and documentation within time, cost and quality expectations
- Coach and develop team members
- Engineering degree or equivalent, recognised by Engineers Australia (RPEQ highly regarded)
- Extensive design experience within an engineering consultancy or associated industry
- Demonstrated awareness of Project Management within the Structural consultancy discipline
- High Rise building design experience is preferred and will be highly regarded
- A strong working knowledge with a range of design software packages
- Strong leadership qualities with proven ability to work collaboratively and mentor others
- A strong ability to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management
If you enjoy working in a team and welcome new challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow your career. ACOR is passionate about creating a sustainable company that nurtures its people and provides excellent opportunities for advancement.
How to apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.
ACOR will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.