Position: Sustainability Consultant – ESD
As a Sustainability Consultant, you will support the success of ACOR, both locally and on a national level. The ideal candidate will require extensive modelling experience as well as engineering and project management skills to obtain, secure, manage and deliver successful projects for the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide ESD solutions which are fit for purpose, practical, cost effective and comply with relevant design & regulatory standards
- Provide ESD advice to project design team members, particularly pertaining to
- NCC Section J Energy Efficiency
- Green Star
- Produce ESD calculations and energy modelling in relation to JV3, NABERS and Green Star in either IES or Designbuilder
- Assure that project milestones and deadlines are met
- Develop ESD initiatives and concepts for inclusion in building design
- Contribute to standards, templates and similar documents used to communicate ESD requirements & deliverables
Benefits and perks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on everyday products and services
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Ongoing learning & development
- 100% employee owned company
Skills and experience
- Able to communicate on a technical and project level with clients, staff and management.
- High level of project management and technical ability across ESD.
- Highly developed analytical and assessment skills.
- Able to communicate with stakeholders on behalf of clients.
- High level report writing and communication skills.
- Able to undertake problem solving to derive innovative solutions.
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
ACOR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country to be considered for any role.