Position: WSC Project Manager/Designer
Our Sydney office is looking for a WSC Project Manager and Designer to assist with the running of the Water Services Coordination department.
The successful candidate will need to have good attention to detail, have an approachable personality and be willing to work in a small, vibrant team.
In addition they will need to satisfy the following essential criteria:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Water Servicing Coordinator
- Experience processing Section 73 Applications, Building Plan Approvals, Minor Works and Main to Meter
- Experience with eDeveloper
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Minimum S1 and W1 designer and Project Manager Listing with Sydney Water
- Proficient designing sewer & water extensions, reticulation, deviations and adjustments
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Powerpoint, excel etc.)
- Lodgement of major works designs and organising relevant inspections throughout the major works process
- Experience with SW Connect for facilitating inspections
- Ability to coordinate between Developer, WSC and Constructor to ensure projects are completed smoothly
- Knowledge of Sydney Water Policy (EP)
- Ability to process Building Plan Approvals for Sydney Water
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team
This position is available for an immediate start.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia and already be residing in the country, to be considered for any role.